Pork Afritada Recipe
If you prefer meatier, heartier meals, this recipe's for you!
Flavorful and filling -- that's a perfect afritadang baboy recipe everyone in your family will love. Our pork afritada recipe is a Filipino favorite and it doesn't take much effort to make! Here’s how to cook afritadang baboy the Del Monte way.
Categories : Main Dish, Pork & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Culture : Filipino
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 27 mins.
Serving Size : 3
- 3 Tbsp oil
- 300 g pork, kasim, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup onion, red, chopped
- 1 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (250g)
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup potato, cut into 1-inch sticks
- 1 cup carrot, cut into 1-inch sticks
- 1 1/2 cup green beans, trimmed, cut into 1-inch biased
- In a pot, heat oil then brown the pork kasim.
- Add onion and garlic and sauté until aromatic then add the soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add the DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce and sauté. Add water and salt. Mix.
- Add potato and carrots. Cover and simmer until vegetables are cooked.
- Turn off the heat and add green beans then cover.
- Plate and serve.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Rubber Spatula