Sautéed Beef and Sayote Tops Recipe
Try this healthy twist to the usual giniling.
Categories : Main Dish, Beef & Del Monte Pineapple
Culture : Filipino
Preparation Time : 5 min.
Cooking Time : 16 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 tsp garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, red, chopped
- 150 g beef, ground
- 3 Tbsp hoisin sauce
- 6 cup sayote tops/leaves
- 2 pouch DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (115g)
- Sauté garlic and onion in oil. Add beef and sauté until browned.
- Stir in the hoisin sauce then add the sayote tops and cook until wilted.
- Add the DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits with the syrup and simmer for 1 minute. Serve.
This recipe is high in vitamins A and C. Vitamin A helps maintain healthy skin and normal vision while vitamin C helps fight common illness and aids in wound healing.
Sauté the beef until browned properly. Browning adds a deeper and meatier taste.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board