Sautéed Beef and Sayote Tops Recipe
Try this healthy twist to the usual giniling.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Beef & Del Monte Pineapple
Culture : Filipino
Preparation Time : 5 min.
Cooking Time : 16 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 tsp garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, red, chopped
- 150 g beef, ground
- 3 Tbsp hoisin sauce
- 6 cup sayote tops/leaves
- 2 pouch DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (115g)
- Sauté garlic and onion in oil. Add beef and sauté until browned.
- Stir in the hoisin sauce then add the sayote tops and cook until wilted.
- Add the DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits with the syrup and simmer for 1 minute. Serve.
This recipe is high in vitamins A and C. Vitamin A helps maintain healthy skin and normal vision while vitamin C helps fight common illness and aids in wound healing.
Sauté the beef until browned properly. Browning adds a deeper and meatier taste.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
Please login to post your comment