Longganisa and Quail Eggs Spaghetti Recipe (Party)
Breakfast leftovers make an encore in this merienda recipe that’s packed with flavors.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Pasta, Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce & Pinoy Dishes
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 15 mins.
Serving Size : 30
- 1 cup oil
- 1/3 cup garlic, crushed
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 750 g longganisa, crumbled
- 3 pouches DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce (560g)
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 30 pcs quail eggs, hard boiled and shelled
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (900g), cooked
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (400g), cooked
- 1 3/4 cups cheese, grated
1. Sauté garlic, onion, and longganisa for 5 minutes.
2. Add DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce. Cover and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
3. Add quail eggs. Pour over cooked pasta. Top with cheese.
This dish is a good source of protein which is important not only for growth and development but also for repair of body tissues and regulation of body processes.
To make hard boiled quail eggs, place the eggs in boiling water for 4 minutes. Drain and rinse under running water then peel.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Wooden Spatula
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment