Oriental Rice Salad Recipe
A filling and healthy salad that's great for baon.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Rice, Chicken & Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 11 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 1 1/2 pcs apple, red, diced
- 1/3 cup reserved pineapple syrup
- 350 g chicken, breast, deboned
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (560g), drained, reserve syrup
- 2 1/2 cups rice, long grain, cooked
- 2 1/2 stalks celery, sliced diagonally into thin strips
- 1/3 cup peanuts, roasted, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup singkamas, diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 1/3 tsp curry powder, (optional)
1. Soak the apples in 1/3 cup of the reserved pineapple syrup. Set aside.
2. Simmer chicken in remaining pineapple syrup with salt. Drain and dice meat. Set aside.
3. Drain apple. Combine with remaining ingredients. Mix well then chill.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon