One Pot Chicken Pastel Recipe
This Chicken Pastel is so easy, you only need one pot!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Chicken, Pasta, Del Monte Pasta & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 5 min.
Cooking Time : 15 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 3/4 cup bell pepper, red, cut diagonally
- 1/2 cup onion, red, chopped
- 1 cup button mushroom, canned, sliced into quarters
- 300 g chicken, thigh fillet, cut into cubes
- 1 cup chicken sausage, vienna, sliced diagonally
- 1 cup whole kernel corn, canned
- 1 cup green peas
- 6 cup water
- 1 1/2 pc chicken bouillon cube
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Salad Macaroni (400g)
- 2 pouch DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce (200g)
- 1 cup cheese, processed, grated
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black
1. In a pot, mix all ingredients except DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce, cheese, margarine, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil then simmer for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
2. Once the macaroni and chicken are cooked, add DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce, cheese, margarine, salt and pepper. Simmer for 2 minutes then turn off heat. Serve.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups