Fried Shrimp Balls Recipe
This sauce-sarap recipe makes a great appetizer or snack!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Appetizer, Seafood & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 47 mins.
Serving Size : 11
- 350 g shrimp, shelled and chopped
- 150 g singkamas, chopped, squeezed
- 2 Tbsp onion, chopped
- 4 stalks kinchay, chopped
- 1/3 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1 pc egg, separate yolk from white
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (115g)
- 7 slices bread, white loaf, diced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
1. Combine all ingredients except egg white and bread. Season with salt and pepper. Form every 1/2 tablespoon of mixture into balls. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Dip each ball in egg white and roll in bread. Deep fry in hot oil until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Serve.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon