Fruit Cocktail Bars Recipe
Easily whip up dessert in a flash with this recipe!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 21 mins.
Serving Size : 12
- 1 cup all-purpose cream
- 1 1/2 tsp coffee, instant
- 500 g chocolate, milk, bar, cut into chunks
- 4 packs crackers
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained
1. Bring the cream and coffee to a boil. Immediately pour the cream mixture into a bowl of chocolate. Cover the bowl to allow the heat from the cream to melt the chocolate. After 5 minutes, stir the chocolate until smooth.
2. Arrange crackers on tray. Top each cracker with few pieces of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Pour melted chocolate. Chill to set. Cut into bite size pieces if desired.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Sauce Pot