Italian Fish Stew Recipe
Impress loved ones with an easy, 30-minute dish!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Seafood & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 21 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 500 g talakitok, steak cut
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1 Tbsp pepper, black
- 2 Tbsp Contadina Pure Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup onion, red, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1/2 cup carrot, cut into 1/4-inch dices
- 1/2 cup celery, cut into 1/4-inch dices
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 2 pcs bay leaf/laurel leaf
- 3 Tbsp capers
- 1/4 cup black olives, pitted, sliced
- 1/2 can white beans, canned (400g), drained
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp oregano, dried
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black
1. Season fish with salt and pepper. Fry fish then set aside.
2. Sauté onion and garlic. Add carrot and celery then cook until soft.
3. Add water, DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce, stock, and bay leaf. Simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Add capers, olives, fish, and white beans. Add herbs then season with salt and pepper.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon