Turon Espesyal Recipe
Trust us, guests won't be able to stop snacking on this decadent Pinoy treat!
Categories : Dessert, Fruit, Del Monte Pineapple & Pinoy Dishes
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 45 mins.
Serving Size : 15
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained, reserve 3 Tbsp syrup
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 150 g langka, ripe, cut into strips
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 24 pc lumpia wrapper
- 2 cup oil, for deep-frying
FOR THE SAUCE
- 1 cup all-purpose cream
- 2 Tbsp sugar, brown
1. Combine DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, cornstarch, ripe langka, cinnamon, and reserved fruit cocktail syrup in a pot. Turn on the heat and cook until thick. Cool.
2. Separate wrappers by 2 pieces. Wrap every 2 tablespoons of fruit mixture by folding the sides of the wrapper sheet over the fruit filling then rolling until the end of the wrapper then seal edges. Deep-fry until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
3. To make the sauce, heat all-purpose cream and brown sugar over low heat, stirring continuously, then pour over turon.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board