Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta Recipe
Prepare this easy recipe for your next potluck!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Pasta & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 45 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 280 g beef, ground
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 1 Tbsp oil, for frying
FOR SPAGHETTI SAUCE
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce (560g)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper, black
FOR CHEESE SAUCE
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 Tbsp flour, all-purpose
- 1 cup milk, evaporated
- 1 1/4 cups cheese, grated
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (400g), cooked
- 1/2 cup bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 Tbsp parsley, minced
1. Combine the ingredients for the burger except the oil. Form into patties and pan-grill on medium fire for 3 minutes per side. Set aside. Rest burgers for 5 minutes then crumble.
2. To make the spaghetti sauce: In the same pan, sauté onions for 2 minutes in oil used for frying the patties. Pour the DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce. Simmer for 5-8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season with salt, pepper then simmer for 5 minutes.
3. In a casserole, sauté flour in butter, stirring continuously for 5 minutes. Add milk, cheese and garlic powder. Whisk continuously until the sauce thickens. Set aside.
4. Toss the cooked pasta in the red sauce. Pour into a pyrex dish. Top with the cheese sauce, bacon, and crumbled burger. Garnish with parsley.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Preparing for Party?