Sweet and Sour Seafood Soup Recipe
Enjoy the balanced flavors of this sumptuous seafood soup.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Soup, Seafood & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 15 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 2 cup water
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Sweet and Sour Mix (57g)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp patis
- 1/2 Tbsp sinigang mix
- 1 stalk tanglad
- 1 Tbsp ginger, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup button mushroom, canned, sliced
- 2 Tbsp sibuyas Tagalog/shallots, sliced
- 200 g maya-maya fillet, cut into chunks
- 200 g shrimp, peeled with tails intact
- 150 g squid, ink sac removed
- 1 pc siling haba
- 3 tsp wansuy, sliced
1. Boil water with DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Sweet & Sour Mix, patis, sinigang mix, tanglad, ginger, mushrooms, and shallots. Simmer for 2 minutes.
2. Add fish, shrimps, squid, and sili. Simmer for 5 minutes. Add the wansuy. Serve.
This Sweet And Sour Seafood Soup dish is high in vitamin A that helps maintain eye health and promotes normal growth and development.
Pound the stalks of the tanglad to release the oils that will infuse into the soup.
Please login to post your comment