Fiesta Ginataan Recipe
Enjoy Del Monte's version of a classic Pinoy dessert.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time : 5 min.
Cooking Time : 25 mins.
Serving Size : 7
- 1 3/4 cups coconut milk (second extraction)
- 1/4 cup sugar, white
- 1 cup kamote, purple, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup sago, white, cooked
- 1 1/2 cups banana, saba, sliced
- 1 cup coconut cream (first extraction)
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained
1. Simmer coconut milk with sugar for 5 minutes.
2. Add kamote and simmer until cooked.
3. Add sago, banana, coconut cream and DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Cook until banana is soft.
This exciting Filipino dessert is a good source of vitamins A and C. Vitamin A helps maintain healthy skin and normal vision while vitamin C protects one from infections by keeping the immune system healthy.
Adding the coconut cream almost at the end of the cooking over low heat keeps the soup smooth. High heat will curdle the coconut cream.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
Please login to post your comment