Fiesta Ginataan Recipe
Enjoy Del Monte's version of a classic Pinoy dessert.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time : 5 min.
Cooking Time : 25 mins.
Serving Size : 7
- 1 3/4 cups coconut milk (second extraction)
- 1/4 cup sugar, white
- 1 cup kamote, purple, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup sago, white, cooked
- 1 1/2 cups banana, saba, sliced
- 1 cup coconut cream (first extraction)
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained
1. Simmer coconut milk with sugar for 5 minutes.
2. Add kamote and simmer until cooked.
3. Add sago, banana, coconut cream and DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Cook until banana is soft.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups