Chunky Chicken Pasta Recipe
You don't need complicated ingredients for this flavorful pasta.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Chicken & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 25 mins.
Serving Size : 16
- 3 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup onion, cut into wedges
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 350 g chicken, ground
- 2 cup eggplant, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, red, cut into wide strips
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, green, cut into wide strips
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (1kg)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper, black
- 1/3 tsp basil, dried
- 2/3 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (900g), cooked
- cheese (optional)
1. Sauté onion in oil. Add garlic then sauté until aromatic.
2. Add chicken and sauté until brown. Add eggplant and bell peppers. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Season with salt, pepper, and basil.
5. Pour and mix sauce with DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Top with grated cheese, if desired.
This dish is rich is vitamin B1 that helps the body convert food into energy. Vitamin B1 is also important for the normal function of nerves and muscles and keeps the immune system functioning properly.
For a more flavorful sauce, choose ground chicken thigh fillet that has more fat. It has more flavor and will not dry out easily.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Wooden Spatula
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment