Peanut Butter Fruit Parfait Recipe
This easy, nutty dessert will be a hit with guests!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 25 mins.
Serving Size : 10
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (432g), drained, reserve syrup
- 2 Tbsp sugar, white
- 3/4 cup all-purpose cream, chilled
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, creamy
- 6 pc peanut butter cookies, crushed into chunks (including the filling)
1. Cook DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail in sugar with 3 tablespoons of reserved fruit cocktail syrup for 2 minutes. Set aside.
2. Beat cream until light and airy. Add condensed milk and peanut butter. Mix well. Set aside.
3. Arrange cookies in 8 - 10 individual glasses. Layer with DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail and cream mixture. Repeat layering with the rest of the fruits and the cream mixture.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Can Opener
- Mixing Bowl