Baked Chicken Spaghetti Recipe
Kids will love the sweet and meaty flavor of this spaghetti!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Chicken & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 35 mins.
Serving Size : 16
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 cup onion, white, chopped
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 500 g chicken, ground
- 1 cup button mushroom, canned (400g), sliced
- 1 cup chicken hotdog, sliced
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce (1kg)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup green peas
FOR CHEESE SAUCE
- 1 can milk, evaporated (370ml)
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups melting cheese, grated
- 1 tsp salt
1. Sauté onion and garlic until translucent and aromatic.
2. Add ground chicken and sauté until browned. Add mushroom and chicken hotdog then sauté for 2 minutes.
3. Add DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce. Season with salt and add green peas. Bring to a boil and simmer.
4. To make cheese sauce, mix all ingredients in a pot and simmer until thick.
5. To assemble, toss the cooked pasta in the sauce and pour into baking pan. Top with cheese sauce then bake until top is browned.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Can Opener
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Mixing Bowl
- Rubber Spatula