Shrimp Macaroni Recipe
Nothing is complicated about this easy, creamy pasta.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Seafood & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 13 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 500 g shrimp, frozen
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Creamy & Cheesy Spaghetti Sauce (500g)
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, white, ground
- 1/4 cup butter, diced
1. In a pot, sauté the garlic in oil until lightly brown.
2. Add the shrimp then sauté until cooked.
3. Add the DEL MONTE Creamy & Cheesy Spaghetti Sauce and water. Season with salt and pepper. Let it simmer then add the butter and mix.
4. To serve, pour the sauce over cooked macaroni.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Mixing Bowl
- Rubber Spatula