Stir-Fried Tofu Recipe
A quick, sauce-sarap dish for busy days.
Categories : Main Dish & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 15 mins.
Serving Size : 2
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup onion, red, chopped
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 100 g pork, kasim, cut into strips
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce (90g)
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 500 g tofu, deep-fried, then cut into cubes
- 1 cup kinchay, chopped
1. Sauté onion in oil until translucent. Add the garlic and sauté until aromatic. Add pork and sauté until brown.
2. Add the DEL MONTE Filipino Style Tomato Sauce, water, soy sauce. Simmer until pork is cooked. Add the fried tofu.
3. Garnish with kinchay on top then serve.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Mixing Bowl