Fish Burger Recipe
Enjoy a healthier burger with this yummy recipe.
Categories : Main Dish, Seafood & Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time : 20 min.
Cooking Time : 45 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 250 g maya-maya fillet, chopped
- 1/2 Tbsp calamansi juice
- 1 cup gabi, boiled and mashed
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 pc chicken bouillion cube, crumbled
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 can DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple (227g), drained, reserved syrup
- reserved pineapple syrup
- 1/2 tsp margarine
- 1/8 cup water
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp sugar, white
1. Sprinkle fish with calamansi juice. Combine with the rest of the ingredients for burger except pineapple. Mix thoroughly.
2. Divide mixture into 4 portions form each portion into two patties. Put a slice of DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple on half patty. Cover with another half patty. Fry until golden brown. Do the same with the remaining mixture. Set aside.
3. Pineapple Sauce: Combine all ingredients. Simmer until thick.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board