Maple Chipotle Chicken Carbonara Recipe
Like the flavor of chicken wings? Enjoy it more in a pasta!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Chicken & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 20 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 1 cup oil
- 250 g chicken, thigh fillet, cut into 1/2 x 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp chipotle hot sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp cilantro
1. Deep-fry the chicken that has been dredged in cornstarch. When the chicken turns into a golden brown color, drain and set aside.
2. In a pan, pour the DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce and water then simmer for 3 minutes. Pour over the cooked pasta.
3. Mix the chicken and the chipotle sauce. Then, place the chicken on top of the pasta. Garnish with cilantro and serve.
Cooking Skills Needed
- Deep Frying
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Rubber Spatula