Maple Chipotle Chicken Carbonara Recipe
Like the flavor of chicken wings? Enjoy it more in a pasta!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Chicken & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 20 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 1 cup oil
- 250 g chicken, thigh fillet, cut into 1/2 x 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce (200g)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (175g), cooked
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp chipotle hot sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp cilantro
1. Deep-fry the chicken that has been dredged in cornstarch. When the chicken turns into a golden brown color, drain and set aside.
2. In a pan, pour the DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce and water then simmer for 3 minutes. Pour over the cooked pasta.
3. Mix the chicken and the chipotle sauce. Then, place the chicken on top of the pasta. Garnish with cilantro and serve.
Use cornstarch instead of flour as coating for fried chicken. Cornstarch creates a crisper coating that will hold up to sauces better and will absorb less of the frying oil.
Cooking Skills Needed
- Deep Frying
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Rubber Spatula
Please login to post your comment