Meatballs Spaghetti Recipe
Here’s a pasta favorite that kids will love.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Pasta, Del Monte Pasta & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 28 mins.
Serving Size : 4
FOR THE MEATBALLS
- 200 g beef, ground
- 3/4 cup potato, coarsely grated and squeezed
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/3 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 cup oil, for deep frying
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (175g), cooked
- 1/4 cup cheese, grated
1. Combine ingredients for meatballs. Season with soy sauce, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
2. Form each tablespoon of mixture into balls. Deep-fry until golden brown. Set aside.
3. Combine meatballs with DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce. Cover and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
4. Pour over cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Top with grated cheese.
This Meatballs Spaghetti pasta dish provides protein that is needed for growth and development. It also contains iron which is essential for the normal metabolism of the body.
During deep-frying, skim off any loose piece of the meatballs or other particles after cooking each batch to prevent it from burning in the oil.
Cooking Skills Needed
- Deep Frying
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
Please login to post your comment