No-Bake Fruity Cheesecake Recipe
Making something special can be so easy. Serve this delicious recipe on your next celebration.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 3 hrs. and 20 mins.
Serving Size : 12
FOR THE CRUST
- 1 1/2 cups graham crackers, crushed
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp sugar, brown
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon, ground
FOR THE TOPPING
- 2 Tbsp sugar, white
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch, dissolved in 5 Tbsp reserved fruit cocktail syrup
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained, reserve syrup
FOR THE FILLING
- 1 1/2 Tbsp unflavored gelatin
- 1/3 cup reserved fruit cocktail syrup
- 250 g all-purpose cream, chilled
- 1/4 cup sugar, white
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 225 g cream cheese, softened
1. Crust: Combine ingredients for crust. Mix well. Press evenly on the bottom of a 9-inch loose bottom tin pan or pie plate. Cover and freeze for 30 minutes.
2. Topping: Heat cornstarch mixture over low heat with constant stirring until thick. Add sugar and continue stirring for 1 minute. Stir in DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktai. Set aside.
3. Filling: Combine gelatin and fruit cocktail syrup. Heat over low fire until gelatin is dissolved. Add sugar and vanilla. Set aside to cool.
4. Beat cream cheese until smooth and fluffy. Gradually, beat in all purpose cream until well blended. Add gelatin mixture gradually while continuously beating. Fold in 1 cup of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail mixture. Pour over crust
5. Chill until set. Top with remaining DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed