Pandan Chicken sa Gata Recipe
The classic combination of aromatic pandan and creamy gata will make this an instant family fave!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 30 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 750 g chicken, thigh and leg, cut up
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp patis
- 2 tsp ginger, minced
- 24 pc pandan leaves
- 1/4 cup oil, for frying
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Gata Mix (40g), dissolved in 1/2 cup of water
- 2 Tbsp siling haba, sliced
1. Rub chicken pieces with garlic, patis and ginger. Wrap pieces in pandan leaves. Secure with toothpick if necessary. Fry until the pandan starts to brown and gets crispy.
2. Combine chicken and dissolved DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Gata Mix. Add sili. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve.
This Pandan Chicken Sa Gata recipe is high in protein which is needed for growth, maintenance, and repair of body tissues.
Wrapping the chicken in pandan gives a subtle flavor and aroma to the dish and also keeps the chicken moist during cooking.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
Please login to post your comment