Red Fish Tola Recipe
A healthy soup made more comforting with tomato sauce.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Seafood & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 27 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 3 cups rice washing or water
- 2 stalks tanglad, pounded then tied
- 2 pcs siling haba
- 2 Tbsp sibuyas Tagalog/shallots, sliced
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- salt, to taste
- 600 g maya-maya, sliced, head included
- 1/3 cup leeks, sliced
1. Combine all ingredients except leeks and fish. Season with salt to taste.
2. Allow to boil, then turn down to simmer while covered over low heat, for 8 minutes.
3. Add fish. Simmer for 5 minutes. Add leeks. Serve.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Rubber Spatula