Tofu Guisado Recipe
A healthy and flavorful dish for the family
Categories : Main Dish, Vegetable & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 26 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 4 cup tofu, sliced into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup oil
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup onion, red, chopped
- 2 tsp garlic, crushed
- 150 g chicken, ground
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Tomato Ginisa (30g)
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black
- 1 cup kinchay (optional), chopped
1. In a pan, pre-heat oil and pan-fry tofu until crispy. Set aside.
2. In another pan, pre-heat oil then sauté onion until translucent. Add garlic and sauté until aromatic.
3. Add ground chicken and sauté until lightly browned.
4. Add DEL MONTE Tomato Ginisa and sauté until the paste lightly browns. Add the soy sauce.
5. Add water, salt, and pepper. Simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Toss in fried tofu and chopped kinchay if desired. Serve.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups
- Rubber Spatula