Del Monte Red Beef Bulalo Recipe
Comfort food with a twist! Everyone will love coming home to this hearty stew.
Categories : Main Dish, Beef & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 2 hrs. and 17 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 500 g beef, shank/kenchi, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup onion, red, sliced
- 1 Tbsp ginger, sliced
- 1/4 tsp peppercorn, crushed
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (200g)
- 6 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 250 g corn, each cut into 3
- 2 pc banana, saba, ripe, peeled and each cut into 3
- 2 1/2 cup potato, cut into chunks
- 2 bundle pechay Baguio, sliced
- 1/4 cup leeks, sliced
1. Combine beef, onion, ginger, peppercorns, DEL MONTE Tomato Sauce, and water. Season with salt to taste. Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until meat is almost tender.
2. Add corn, saba, and potatoes. Cook for another 10 minutes. Add pechay and leeks. Allow to simmer.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board