Pineapple Prawn Curry Recipe
Rich, savory prawn curry made even better with pineapples!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish & Seafood
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 20 mins.
Serving Size : 10
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp ginger, sliced
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 kg prawns
- 2 Tbsp patis
- 2 pack DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Curry Mix (40g), dissolved in 1 cup water
- 3 cup coconut cream
- 1 can DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple (822g), drained, sliced into half
- 1/3 cup basil, fresh
1. Sauté the garlic, ginger, and onion until aromatic.
2. Add the prawns, and cook until they turn orange.
3. Add the patis and the DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Curry Mix dissolved in water.
4. Allow to boil then add coconut cream. Simmer then add the drained DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple. Garnish with basil.
This dish is rich in iron, which is needed for normal metabolism and in calcium that is important for bone health and helps muscles contract.
Sauté the garlic, ginger, and onion well to allow the flavors to marry. The combination of the three flavors serves as a base for the curry.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
- Measuring Cups
Please login to post your comment