Chicken & Veggie Spaghetti Recipe
Enjoy the sophisticated flavors of this pasta dish.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Chicken & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 22 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 2 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Contadina Pure Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 350 g chicken, breast fillet, sliced into strips
- 1/2 cup button mushroom, canned, sliced
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce (200g)
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 cup spinach, fresh, trimmed
- 1/4 cup basil, fresh
- 3/4 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (400g), cooked
- 2 Tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
1. Fry bacon until it releases its own fat. Add Contadina Pure Olive Oil and sauté garlic, onion, chicken, and mushrooms.
2. Add DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce and water. Season with salt and pepper. Simmer until chicken is tender.
3. Add spinach and basil leaves. Turn off heat.
4. Mix or pour over cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Top with grated parmesan cheese.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon