Pechay Guisado Recipe
Full of flavor and cooked in just 10 minutes!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 10 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup onion, red, sliced
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 100 g chicken, thigh fillet, sliced into strips
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Tomato Ginisa (30g)
- 1 Tbsp patis
- 1/2 cup water
- 500 g pechay Tagalog, sliced
- 2 tsp sugar, white
- 1/2 tsp pepper, black
1. Heat oil and sauté onion and garlic until translucent. Add the chicken and continue sautéing until lightly browned.
2. Add DEL MONTE Tomato Ginisa and sauté until lightly browned.
3. Season with patis. Add water and scrape the bottom of the pan. Add pechay stalks first then add the leaves. Season with sugar and pepper.
Add pechay stalks first because they cook longer.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Rubber Spatula
Please login to post your comment