Pine Waldorf Macaroni Salad Recipe
Serve this refreshing take on the usual macaroni salad
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Appetizer, Pasta & Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 5 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 200 g DEL MONTE Salad Macaroni (400g), cooked
- 1/3 cup celery, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup apple, red, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup sweet ham, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (227g), drained, reserve syrup
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
1. Mix mayonnaise and reserved pineapple syrup. Season with salt.
2. Mix in DEL MONTE Salad Macaroni, celery, red apple, ham, raisins and DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits.
3. Add walnuts then chill before serving.
This dish is a source of protein and iron. Protein is essential for growth, development and repair of body tissues while iron is needed for normal metabolism.
Apple oxidizes once sliced. To keep them from turning brown, soak the cut apples in water with a squeeze of calamansi.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment