QNE Ginataang Gulay at Sitaw Recipe (60g)
This classic veggie dish is ready in a few minutes!
This quick ‘n easy Ginataang Kalabasa at Sitaw recipe makes weekday dinners hassle-free. Learn how to cook this yummy and healthy Ginataang Kalabasa at Sitaw recipe today.
Categories : Main Dish, Vegetable & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Culture : Filipino
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 27 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 cup onion, red, chopped
- 2 Tbsp garlic, pounded
- 150 g meat, sliced into strips
- 4 1/2 cups squash, sliced into 1 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 cups sitaw/yardlong beans, sliced into 3-inch lengths
- 1 cup water
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Gata Mix (60g), dissolved in 1/2 cup water
- Simmer pork in water until cooked.
- Add squash, sitaw, and shrimps then cook for 10 minutes.
- Pour dissolved DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Gata Mix and simmer for 5 minutes.
This recipe is a good source of vitamin C that helps fight common infections and aids in wound healing. Vitamin C is also important for the normal structure and functioning of body tissues.
When adding the sitaw, make sure that it stays on top of the kalabasa. This steams the sitaw instead of cooking in the sauce. Then, Gently wiggle the pan to mix the ingredients instead of mixing with a spoon. This keeps the sitaw and kalabasa from overcooking and turning mushy.