QNE Quesadillas Recipe
Prepare this dish as pica-pica or a tasty merienda!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Appetizer, Beef & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 35 mins.
Serving Size : 12
- 1 kg beef, tenderloin
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup butter
FOR THE SALSA
- 1 1/2 cup tomato, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup onion, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Italian Style Pizza Sauce (115g)
- 12 pc flour tortilla (6")
- 1 cup melting cheese, grated
- 1 cup sour cream, for drizzling
1. Season beef with salt and pepper.
2. Pan-grill the beef then brush with butter when cooked. Cut into strips. Set aside.
3. To make salsa, mix all the ingredients in a bowl then set aside.
4. Spread the DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Italian Style Pizza Sauce onto the flour tortilla.
5. Add sliced beef, salsa, and cheese. Top with another piece of tortilla.
6. Heat a dry pan and put the sandwiched tortillas. Heat on both sides for about 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Grill Pan