Red Sinigang na Isda sa Miso Recipe
This classic soup is made more hearty and comforting.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Seafood & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 30 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 2 1/2 Tbsp oil
- 1/3 cup onion, sliced
- 1 1/4 tsp ginger, cut into strips
- 1 1/4 cup miso
- 1 1/4 Tbsp patis
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (250g)
- 3 3/4 cup rice washing
- 1 cup radish/labanos, sliced
- 625 g maya-maya, cut up (including head)
- 310 g mustasa
- 1 1/4 Tbsp sinigang mix
1. Sauté onion, ginger, miso, and patis. Add DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce, rice washing, and labanos. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until radish are cooked.
2. Add fish, mustasa, and sinigang mix. Simmer for another 5 minutes.
This classic Red Sinigang Na Isda Sa Miso dish is rich in protein that is needed for growth, development and repair of the body. It is also a source of iron needed for normal metabolism and niacin that promotes normal digestion.
For a thicker and richer soup, use rice washing instead of water. The starch from the rice will help thicken the soup.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
Please login to post your comment