Macaroni and Bean Soup Recipe
A heartwarming soup for cold and rainy days.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Soup & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 45 mins.
Serving Size : 14
- 6 Tbsp butter (or margarine)
- 3 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup onion, red, sliced
- 4 pc beef bouillon cube
- 9 cup water
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 2 cup red kidney beans, canned, drained
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni (400g)
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch, dissolved in 1 Tbsp water
- 4 stem wansuy, chopped
- 1/2 cup leeks, sliced diagonally
- 100 g bacon, fried and crumbled
1. Sauté garlic, onion, and bouillon cubes in butter over medium heat. Add water, DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce, kidney beans, and salt to taste. Allow to boil.
2. Add DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni. Cook for 10 minutes. Add cornstarch and wansuy. Simmer until thick. Add leeks and bacon.