Now you can enjoy this Korean dessert anytime at home!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Culture : Filipino
Preparation Time : 5 min.
Cooking Time : 4 hrs. and 5 mins.
Serving Size : 3
- 1 can condensed milk (300ml)
- 1 can milk, evaporated (370ml)
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained, reserve syrup
- 1/2 cup monggo, sweetened, drained
- In a bowl, mix condensed milk, evaporated milk, and reserved fruit cocktail syrup then freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Scrape two scoops of frozen mixture in each bowl then top with DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail, and sweetened monggo. Serve.
This Bingsu recipe is rich in calcium and vitamin A. Calcium is needed for bone health while vitamin A promotes healthy skin and normal vision.
For Finer Ice Crystals: Shave the ice using a fork every 2 hours then freeze again until the ice looks like sherbet.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Can Opener
- Measuring Cups