Shrimp Barbecue Recipe
An easy shrimp dish that's great to share with family or friends!
Categories : Main Dish, Seafood & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 45 mins.
Serving Size : 4
FOR THE MARINADE
- 500 g shrimp, peeled, tail on, deveined
- 1 Tbsp oil
1. In a bowl, mix garlic, DEL MONTE Hot & Spicy Ketchup, and DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Barbecue Marinade.
2. Skewer the shrimps (4 pieces per skewer), then marinate for 30 minutes.
3. Drain the shrimps and reserve the marinade. Grill the shrimps in an oiled grill-pan.
4. In a pan, reduce the reserved marinade until thickened.
5. Glaze the shrimp skewers with sauce then serve.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Mixing Bowl
- Grill Pan
- Rubber Spatula