QNE Saucy Meaty Eggplant Recipe
This healthy and delicious dish is ready in 3 easy steps!
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 30 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 3 1/2 Tbsp onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 Tbsp ginger, minced
- 250 g chicken, ground
- 300 g eggplant, wedges, 2-inches long
- 1 cup rice flour, for coating eggplant
- 2 cup rice flour, dissolved in 1 cup water
- 4 cup oil, for deep-frying
FOR THE SAUCE
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy BBQ Marinade (200ml)
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch, dissolve in 2 Tbsp water
- 2 Tbsp wansuy, chopped
1. Sauté onion, garlic, and ginger in oil. Add ground chicken and sauté until brown.
2. Coat the eggplant with rice flour. Pat to remove excess flour. Dip eggplant in batter. Deep-fry the eggplant until slightly brown in color.
3. In a pot, heat the DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Barbecue Marinade, dissolved cornstarch, and wansuy and simmer for 7 minutes. Add the cooked chicken and eggplant.
Cooking Skills Needed
- Deep Frying
Cooking Tools Needed
- Sauce Pot
- Weighing Scale