Sinigang Fried Rice Recipe
Transform leftover Red Sinigang to this tasty dish!
Categories : Rice, Pork & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 1 hr. and 8 mins.
Serving Size : 2
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 Tbsp onion, red, sliced
- 200 g pork, liempo
- 1/4 Tbsp patis
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce (115g)
- 1/4 cup radish, sliced diagonally
- 1 pc siling haba
- 1 pc okra, each piece cut into two
- 2 cups kangkong
- 1/3 cup sinigang mix
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 Tbsp garlic, chopped
- 4 cups rice, cooked or day-old
- 2 Tbsp sinigang mix
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
1. Combine water, onion, pork, patis, and DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce. Allow to boil, cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until pork is tender.
2. Add radish and sili. Simmer until radish is almost cooked. Add okra and allow to simmer until okra is cooked.
3. Add kangkong and sinigang mix powder. Bring to a boil and allow to simmer for 5 minutes or until kangkong is wilted.
4. Heat pan with oil. Sauté garlic until light brown, add in pork then sauté until brown. Add in rice, sauté for 2 minutes.
5. Add other vegetables from sinigang and sinigang mix. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon