Sticky Fruit Fritters Recipe
This unique dish is great for snacks or dessert!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 19 mins.
Serving Size : 15
- 2 cup rice flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- reserved fruit cocktail syrup
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained, reserved syrup
- 2 cup oil, for shallow frying
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup sugar, dark brown
- 1 tsp cornstarch, dissolved in 1 tsp of water
1. In a bowl, mix rice flour, salt, and reserved syrup. Add DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail.
2. Scoop out mixture and fry until golden brown on both sides.
3. In a sauce pan, combine coconut milk and sugar. Heat until sugar dissolves.
4. When it simmers, add dissolved cornstarch. Continue mixing until thickened. Serve with coconut sauce.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed