Stuffed Tilapia sa Gata Recipe
A delicious fish recipe made easier by Del Monte.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Seafood & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 35 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 3/4 kg tilapia
- 1/2 cup onion, red, diced
- 1/2 cup tomato, diced
- 1 Tbsp ginger, cut into thin strips
- 2 pc siling haba, sliced diagonally
- 2 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Gata Mix (40g), dissolved in 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 pc siling labuyo
- 3 cup spinach
1. Clean fish and make a slit on the side to make a pocket. Combine onion, tomatoes, ginger, and siling haba. Stuff fish with this mixture.
2. Arrange in a pan. Add dissolved DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Gata Mix. Season with salt and add siling labuyo. Simmer over low heat for 15 minutes. Add spinach. Simmer for 1 minute.
This Stuffed Tilapia Sa Gata recipe is rich in vitamin A for healthy skin and normal vision. It also has iron which is needed for normal metabolism and helps in maintaining healthy red blood cells.
Make sure to thoroughly clean the inside of the fish by running cold water as you remove the gut and blood from the cavity. This will help remove any fishy smell that might get into the filling and sauce.
Cooking Skills Needed
Please login to post your comment