Family-size QNE Beef Caldereta Recipe
Make more of your favorite Classic Beef Caldereta dish!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Beef & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 2 hrs. and 20 mins.
Serving Size : 10
- 1 kg beef, brisket, cut into chunks
- 7 Tbsp liver spread
- 5 cup water
- 2 cups potato, cut into chunks
- 1 cup green peas, frozen
- 2/3 cup bell pepper, red, cut into strips
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Caldereta Sauce (160g)
1. Bring beef, liver spread, and water to a boil then turn down heat. Simmer in a covered pot until the beef is tender.
2. Add the potatoes and cook until tender, then add green peas and bell peper.
3. Pour DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Caldereta Sauce then simmer for 5 minutes.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon