Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Recipe
Yummy pizza flavors in a pasta. What's not to love?
Categories : Pasta/Noodles & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 15 min.
Cooking Time : 18 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Creamy & Cheesy Spaghetti Sauce (500g)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper, white, ground
- 1 tsp sugar, white
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (400g), cooked for 7 minutes only
- 250 g pepperoni
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, red, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, green, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup onion, red, cut into rings
- 1/2 cup melting cheese, grated
1. In a pot, heat the DEL MONTE Creamy & Cheesy Spaghetti Sauce and water. Season with salt, pepper, and sugar then simmer for 2 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, mix half of the sauce and the cooked spaghetti together. Transfer to a baking dish then top with the remaining sauce. Spread evenly.
3. Assemble the pepperoni, red and green bell peppers, and the onion rings on top then sprinkle the grated cheese. Bake in the oven until the cheese melts.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Baking Dish
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Rubber Spatula