Easy Chicken Aloha Recipe
Liven up family meals with this recipe's sweet and tangy flavors.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 40 min.
Cooking Time : 18 mins.
Serving Size : 4
- 1 sachet DEL MONTE Quick n Easy BBQ Marinade (80ml)
- 2 tsp ginger, grated
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 500 g chicken, thigh fillet
- 1 can DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple (227g), drained, reserve syrup
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced into 2-inch long strips
1. Mix all the ingredients for marinade then marinate the chicken for at least 30 minutes.
2. Drain the chicken and reserve the marinade.
3. Grill DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple. Set aside.
4. Grill the chicken. Set aside.
5. In a pan, mix together cornstarch, water, reserved pineapple syrup, and the reserved marinade.
6. Add the grilled chicken and sliced pineapple. Bring to a boil then simmer until cooked. Garnish with green onions.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Grill Pan
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon