Beef and Sitaw in Pine Hoisin Sauce Recipe
Give your regular giniling an oriental twist!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Beef & Del Monte Pineapple
Preparation Time : 5 min.
Cooking Time : 15 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2 tsp garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 250 g beef, ground
- 4 Tbsp hoisin sauce
- 4 cup sitaw, sliced 3-inches long
- 1 can DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits (227g), drained, reserve syrup
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch, dissolved in 1/4 cup water
1. Sauté garlic, onion, and beef.
2. When the beef turns brown, add the hoisin sauce, reserved pineapple syrup, and sitaw.
3. When the sitaw is cooked, add the DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits. Add cornstarch mixture to thicken the sauce.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Sauté Pan