Skillet Beef Rice Recipe
This flavorful fried rice is too good to resist!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Rice, Beef & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 25 mins.
Serving Size : 8
- 200 g beef, sirloin, sukiyaki cut
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/8 tsp pepper, black
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup onion, red, sliced
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (250g)
- 1 pc beef bouillon cube
- 1 cup mixed vegetables, frozen
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 cups rice, cooked
1. Sprinkle beef with soy sauce and pepper. Sauté garlic, onion, and beef in oil over high heat. Cook for 10 minutes with continuous stirring.
2. Add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce, bouillon cube, mixed vegetables, and salt. Cook for 5 minutes. Add rice. Blend well. Cook for 2 minutes.
This dish is a source of protein which is essential for growth and development. It also provides vitamin A that helps maintain normal vision and healthy skin.
It is best to use day-old rice since it is drier and will absorb more flavor but will not be soggy. Be sure to mix the rice and separate the grains before stir-frying so that there will be no lumps.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Spoon
Please login to post your comment