Gambas Guisado Recipe
Bring color to your meal time with this easy guisado dish!
Categories : Main Dish, Seafood & Del Monte Tomato Sauce
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 7 mins.
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup garlic, minced
- 500 g shrimp, frozen
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Tomato Ginisa (30g)
- 3 tsp liquid seasoning
- 2 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1/4 tsp chili flakes
1. Over low to medium heat, gently cook the garlic in olive oil until the garlic turns golden. Turn up the heat and immediately add the shrimps.
2. Add DEL MONTE Tomato Ginisa and sauté.
3. Add liquid seasoning, chili flakes, and parsley.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoon
- Rubber Spatula