Meatless Meatball Spaghetti Recipe
Enjoy the taste of meatballs without the meat!
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Pasta/Noodles, Pasta, Del Monte Pasta & Del Monte Spaghetti Sauce
Preparation Time : 20 min.
Cooking Time : 43 mins.
Serving Size : 9
- 1 can red kidney beans (432g), drained, rinsed, and roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp onion, white, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup carrot, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1 pc egg white
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper, black
- 2 cup oil, for deep-frying
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup onion, red, chopped
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 cup carrot, chopped
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce (1kg)
- 2 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, black
- 1 tsp oregano, dried
- 1 tsp basil, dried
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Spaghetti (900g), cooked
- 1/4 cup cheese, grated
1. Combine red kidney beans, white onion, garlic, carrot, celery, egg white, bread crumbs, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Form every 1 teaspoon of the mixture into balls. The mixture should be enough to make around 25 pieces. Deep-fry until golden brown.
2. To make the sauce, sauté onion in a pan until translucent then add the garlic and carrots. Pour DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce and water. Simmer until carrot is tender. Season with salt, pepper, dried oregano, and dried basil. Simmer for 1 minute.
3. Toss DEL MONTE Spaghetti, bean balls, and sauce. Top with cheese.
Cooking Skills Needed
Please login to post your comment