Fiesta Mango Salad Recipe
Add a different twist to your usual fruit salad. Apples, mango, and cashews give it a different feel.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 40 mins.
Serving Size : 10
- 1 pc apple, red, cut into tidbits and soaked in fruit cocktail syrup
- 1/2 kg mango, ripe, cut into cubes
- 2 Tbsp cashew nuts, toasted and diced
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g)
FOR THE DRESSING
- 3/4 cup all-purpose cream, chilled
- 1/4 cup condensed milk, sweetened
1. Drain apples well. Mix with other ingredients except dressing. Set aside.
2. Combine ingredients for dressing. Mix well. Mix with fruits. Chill until ready to serve.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Chopping Board