Shabu-Shabu with Peanut Sauce Recipe
Make healthy eating more exciting with this recipe.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Main Dish, Chicken & Del Monte Quick 'n Easy
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 33 mins.
Serving Size : 6
- 2 liter chicken stock
- 1 cup chicken, thigh fillet, cut into strips
- 6 pc squid ball, sliced into half
- 6 pc mushroom ball, sliced into half
- 50 g sotanghon, soaked in cold water then drained
- 1 1/2 cup pechay Tagalog
- 1 pc corn, yellow, sliced into 3
- 1 pc tofu, sliced into chunks
- 1 cup shiitake mushrooms, fresh
1. Bring the stock to a boil.
2. Add all the ingredients for the soup and simmer until cooked.
3. Peanut Sauce: In a separate pot, mix the DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Kare-Kare Mix, water, and DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Barbecue Marinade together and simmer until thick.
4. Serve the soup with the peanut dipping sauce and chopped garlic, green onions and sili.