Pork Pulpog Recipe
It's called, ceviche, in English. Prepare a unique and tasty Kinilaw dish in no time with this recipe.
Categories : Appetizer, Pork & Del Monte Pineapple
Culture : Filipino
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 1 hr. and 30 mins.
Serving Size : 5
- 500 g pork, liempo
- 1 pouch DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy BBQ Marinade (200ml)
- Marinate the pork in DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Barbecue Marinade for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Grill the pork and cut into 1/2-inch size piece.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients for the vinegar dressing.
- Toss the sliced pork and dressing.
This Pork Pulpog recipe is high in protein needed for growth and development. It is also a source of vitamin B1 that helps keep the nervous system healthy.
Thinly slice the onions to give a subtle heat every bite. Big chunks of onions will give a too strong taste and will overpower the taste of the pork.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Grill Pan