Halo-Halo Salad Recipe
Try this twist to a classic Pinoy dessert favorite.
Shop your quality Del Monte ingredients at our new Kitchenomics website so you can cook delicious and memorable meals.
Categories : Dessert, Fruit & Del Monte Fruit Cocktail
Preparation Time : 10 min.
Cooking Time : 25 mins.
Serving Size : 12
- 2 pc banana, saba, ripe, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup monggo, red, cooked
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar, brown
- 1/2 cup sago, white, cooked
- 1 can DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (836g), drained, reserve syrup
- 150 g melon, shredded
- 1/2 cup all-purpose cream, chilled
- 3 Tbsp condensed milk, sweetened
- 1/3 cup ube halaya, softened
- 1/2 cup leche flan, cubed
1. Cook saba and monggo beans in water, reserved fruit cocktail syrup, and brown sugar for 7 minutes or until saba is cooked. Add sago. Allow to simmer. Drain. Combine with DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail and melon.
2. Mix all purpose cream, condensed milk, and halaya. Combine with fruit cocktail mixture. Chill until ready to serve. Top with leche flan.
Cooking Skills Needed
Cooking Tools Needed
- Measuring Cups
- Chopping Board
- Sauce Pot